• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The "Rabbit Hole" topic of Corner Rounders - Looking!

JP4

Reading ans searching for a good economical way to corner round coroplast,Magnets etc. Geez....Spent couple hours trying to find best bag for buck and get a get a good tool. I have looked at Imagine one Impact's offering for $600+ down to the Ebay specials and have not done anything but raise more Questions
Not sure of the size corners to cut...I'm thing .5" to 1" radius. I have gotten few request for these on magnets ans coro signs. Time I figured this one out!

rossmosh

An option: Router jigs. Get some jigs cut up and use a trim router with a flush bit with bearing. It'll do the job. Not exactly the most efficient way to do things, but it will do the job.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4

bannertime

We use a Lassco CR-20 for coro, magnets, and ACM for corners under 1/2". We're considering getting a Lassco CR-60 for the 1 to 1.5in stuff.

rjssigns

So ya want bang for the buck huh?!

I bought a die and made a table. Only use it on soft materials like coro and magnets. Works beautifully.

Been so many years forgot where I bought the die.:(

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
We use a bench mounted CornerRounder by Lassco with interchangeable 1/2" Die and 1-1/2" Die. Works great on Coro, Magnetic Material, 1/8" Thick ACM Aluminum & .040 Aluminum

JP4

I like the Xpert Corner rounder.....all over $600 once you get the press and all. Course if you were to purchase the other size die's you would be that price or even higher.

2B

I like the Xpert Corner rounder.....all over $600 once you get the press and all. Course if you were to purchase the other size die's you would be that price or even higher.

we got an arbor press from Harbor Freight for $60.
The tool base tray while handy is NOT needed

JP4

The Image One Impact Sooper Corner Rounder is $600+ but there are several "China" ones on Ebay for 1/3 the price. Not big into buying the knock off but does anyone know if the knock offs or is IO Impact rebranding another machine. Also this style only goes up to 3/8 or 1/2 I think.
Sooper.jpg
chian.jpg

equippaint

The Image One Impact Sooper Corner Rounder is $600+ but there are several "China" ones on Ebay for 1/3 the price. Not big into buying the knock off but does anyone know if the knock offs or is IO Impact rebranding another machine. Also this style only goes up to 3/8 or 1/2 I think.
View attachment 137244 View attachment 137243
We have of the china specials, 1 with 3/8, the other 1/2. Theyre a bit of a pain to square up the die when you get them but once its set they work fine. 3/8 works good,1/2 doesnt do so well with acm and 063, it works but is a little tough. Not worth much more than $100.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4