Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Sign Blue Book" Question

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by TheSellOut, May 13, 2010.

1. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
    In the "Vehicle Graphics" Section of the blue book, along the left column you have "up to __sq/ft" options , and then it gives you the option of "One Side" or "Two Sides". The vehicle I just decorated had 64sq/ft of graphics total for two sides, so it was 32sq/ft per side.

My question is: Would the book be pricing me under the "up to 32sq/ft" for 2 sides, or the "up to 64sq/ft" for 2 sides"? There's a big difference in price.

I've already priced it and am referencing the book to see where I was at in comparison.

Tags:
  2. JasperST

JasperST Member

May 14, 2010
    How could there be a price for one side? Maybe they meant one or two colors?

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    what is the year of your book? my 2k8 has nothing about sq ft in the vehicles section...(boss has the 2k10 so I can't look at it atm)