• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the simple elegance of the takeup reel

Valentino

I just got a takeup reel for my VJ1204 (Thanks Derf!)

I cannot believe how simple these things are....it truly amazes me, I've sat in front of my printer for 20 minutes watching it work. lol.

I dunno if you all have time like I do, but It such a neat piece of machinery.

Color Dude

Take Up reels are a must these days if you plan on running very long prints. The VJ take up reel is simple and works perfectly.

SignsRus

I couldn't imagine not having a take up reel =O. Every night before I come home I go through all our orders, and try to print as much as possible. This way when the production guys come in for the morning they have stuff to do right away.

txsurfer

I have a question for take up reel users, we do alot of printed die cut vinyl on our SP540V, do the take up reels back up, so you can cut. Currently I have a rigged up a basket, to catch the sheets so I can run all night.

SignsRus

Interesting question. If I wanted the machine to pull the material back off the take up reel, I guess I could just unlock the reel, so it could pull it back off.

So I guess in theory it could