• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Twins Are Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Image

Well we just got our new printer and cutter today and just came home to sit down and rest.................

I got the 48in Valuejet and the Mutoh 48in cutter.................

DAMN I LIKE THIS PRINTER.....................!!!!!!

It is really really did I say REALLY ????? FAST............

The guys at Axiom America came and set it up today and didn't leave until ALL my ? were answered and the machines were running flawless...........Big prop to Tommy..............

Now their sister will be here tomorrow the new Brother Embroidery machine...............Thats a whole new ball game................

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Cool !!!! Let me know when you are up and going - having some supplier issues and would love to have another local source.
We were looking at the Brother too, but ended up having to replace the dryer instead as soon as we got back from the show...

Justin (Inactive)

Congrats, Dustin! I'll try to give you a call tomorrow sometime and set up a time to come see you soon. Have fun with the new toys!!!

Justin

Pro Image

The twins are here!!!

I thought I was gonna see boobs.

Good luck with the new toys

I'll let you see them latter when my wife come in..................hahahah

Well we are now sewing also.........the Brother single head is installed and the tech just left..............Man what did I get into here.......lol

I take some pic and post them tonigh..............:thumb: :thumb:

Stacy I will give you a call today or at the first of the week.......

Conor Knoxx

:thumb:

hehee... actually, my daughter just had twin girls a month ago, and trust me, its no laughing matter! *ouch!* better her than me, is all I can say, lol.

I also have a Mutoh ValueJet on the way (hopefully Monday) and it is very heartening and reassuring to hear you like it so much Dustin!

Good luck, and happy printing!

:Canada 2: