• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

THE van wrap

grafxxx

here is the finished project. all done by my lonesome. next time vertical panels ....ugggh..
hope you like...
van sdie 3.jpg
van side 2.jpg
vanback 1.jpg

GP

Looks good - I would have liked to see the logo repeated on the doors, maybe preventing the front quarter panel from looking unfinished.

Very clean and legible.

Congrats,

GP

grafxxx

thanks.their logo is on the hood i got really lucky with blending the wrap. it stops at the front doors and nothing on the front panels so it blended in really good. i originally had the "Subaru logo" at an angle on going from the bottom of the front door to the top of the quarter panel. but they scratched that idea... lol...
again thanks..
~mike

Dan Antonelli

Looks good. My only comment would be that I wish graphic had stronger tie in the nature of the business. But it's legible, easy to understand, etc--

Lau Designs

Looks wicked pissa!
I looked at the wrap and said Hey that looks like Boston and then noticed where your from and said Ahh Haa it is Boston. LOL Great Job!

Patrick46

I think it looks like a very nice job, but I have the same feeling as Dan. The cityscape image fits the name, but there's not much refering to the cars they're selling.