Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the versacamm

Discussion in 'Roland' started by grahame belton, Jan 30, 2004.

1. grahame belton

grahame belton Member

Dec 26, 2003
    who's got one and what do they think of it?

Tags:
  2. Mikew

Mikew Member

Feb 22, 2004
    I Want to Know Too!!

I took a look at one the other day and was very impressed! Mind you it was the first one I've looked at so I have nothing to compare it too. The print quality was excellent even on JPEGS I pulled off the internet. It also did a great job with some digital photos I took.
    Their Eco-SOL ink didn't give off any unpleasent odor and we were in an enclosed room. I liked that alot!
    If you have a dealer near you go for a visit or send them some files and have them send you some prints so you can see for yourself.
    If I can get the right price and a good trade-in I'm going to give it some serious consideration!
    Does anyone else out there have any comments that can help Grahame and I out!!

3. george3005

george3005 New Member

Nov 11, 2003
    dont get fooled by the no smell
    ink do a bunch of printing and you will smell it and i even get a bad head ache
    and end up stop printing to ventilate the place.
    As far as printing quality its great
    i love it and my customers love it :cool1:

4. PureSportsDesigns

PureSportsDesigns Member

Jul 16, 2004
    If you don't have one, what are you waiting for? We have one and love it. We have had it for about 3 months and were wondering if we could justify buying one. Last week alone we printed 57 signs with it. It's AMAZING!!

5. rsantos97

rsantos97 Member

May 25, 2004
    I just ordered mine last week :biggrin: , I will post my experiences with it in the future.