Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The whole world is wrappin

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by fmg, Sep 10, 2010.

1. fmg

fmg Very Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Just curious if anyone is still applying PSV to vehicles.It seems like the vehicle wraps are taking over. Man the prices must be feirce out there!

Tags:
  2. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Good question

Good question, what is the average going price for wrapping a car, a SUV, a van, a pick-up truck?

Do you include the design in the price or is it a separate fee?

:thankyou:

3. fmg

fmg Very Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    I just sense that because of the popularity of vehicle wraps the customer has wised up to this and is shopping it big time.
    I had a customer tell me he had a sprinter wrapped in queens NYC for $1500 design included.You should of seen the state of the wrap though but still what does the customer know.Not Lowens or any other certification that's for sure!

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    We've been doing hybrids of PSV and printed and cut prints off of our Edge for years and still do. Just sent out proofs to a client today. Most jobs range from $500 to $1200 with no sacrifice in quality including design. longer life and lower cost. I think it's a great competitive option to wraps myself.

5. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008

What did he expect for 1/3?