• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

They make it but I can't find it

sardocs

Hi folks - anyone know this typeface? I've looked at so many fonts they are all beginning to look the same......

Attachments

• We make it.jpg
    We make it.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 86

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Good news and bad news ...

The good news is that the font is a positive match in my database for The Serif 6 Semibold by FontFont. The bad news is that a search for the font under that name turns up empty at fontfont.com, MyFonts.com and Google.

You might want to skim through the displayed fonts at fontfont.com to see if it is something they have but renamed.

sardocs

Thanks you guys. The closest match I can find is "Rockwell Normal". If I modify the a's and the e's I think it will be so close they won't care. If they do I'll buy the Serif Basic. How come, for 15 years when I did all my signs by hand, all I needed was my own "Tom-Block", "Tom-Script", and "Tom-Casual", and now with computers 4,442 typefaces isn't enough?