• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

They've Had 3 Years To Fix This (FEMA Wall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why don't you just take your filth and either start your own thread or just shut your face ?? Try to take two minutes and stop acting like a little spoiled brat.

No one reported your posts, unless you did on yourself. No one really cares what you say or spew forth, other than it's just your propaganda self...... going off, again. :rolleyes:

Johnny Best

Nope. A bunch of thin skinned hypocrites who can't handle the truth and facts must have reported them and the management must have changed its policy on which thread categories it now moderates.

I'll take a Liz Warren over a compulsive liar, crook, scam artist and thief any day.

Toad you sound like Squeaky Fromme back some 50 years ago. You need to update yourself.

Nope. A bunch of thin skinned hypocrites who can't handle the truth and facts must have reported them and the management must have changed its policy on which thread categories it now moderates.

I'll take a Liz Warren over a compulsive liar, crook, scam artist and thief any day.
Man I'm impressed...at least you didn't resort to the typical name calling of racist, bigot, homophobe etc...but I'm sure they were next up in your limited bag of insults

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have your fun, you're just another example of how a perfectly good website loses its credibility and appeal when its mangement lets it's own political biases decide who gets moderated and who doesn't. Two sets of rules and guidelines never works for the long term or in building it's brand.

The number of top notch practitioners who have left the site over letting the kangaroo court rule the roost is very obvious.

So, what makes you think your way is the right way ?? You're above discussing ?? Above debate ??

Everyone is moderated. I know of others who have been moderated and I've gotten some calls myself on different occasions, but all parties were able to discuss their views and then decision-time was put into play. The number of top notch participants is no different today, than before you came. Some have died off, some moved on and some just plain quit. I rather doubt they all took you.... of all members here, into their confidence and told you why they left, died or moved on. You really think very highly of yourself there, toad. It appears more like all of your other observations which are based on your narrow-minded scrutiny and then you being judge, jury and executioner just throwing your aimless accusations around once again. Again, nothing to back up your empty statements.

The only kangaroo around here is really a toad with marsupial big feet..... with one of them in your mouth at all times. From your take on most subjects and your aim on changing things to YOUR liking.... are just ludicrous.

Johnny Best

Have your fun, you're just another example of how a perfectly good website loses its credibility and appeal when its mangement lets it's own political biases decide who gets moderated and who doesn't. Two sets of rules and guidelines never works for the long term or in building it's brand.

The number of top notch practitioners who have left the site over letting the kangaroo court rule the roost is very obvious.

roost copy.jpg

It's fitting..

images

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not defending nor accusing anyone of anything. However, toad was not so much hate speech of Trump, but towards a group of 1,000s upon 1,000's of people who just went through the most horrific natural disaster I can think of in years and turned it political. A time when it's necessary to come together and reach out to people really hurting, he hasta go on another one of his rampages and use it for a soap box against Trump. We all know he hates him... Fine and dandy, but THIS is not the place nor the time for it.

That's why I asked him to start his own thread on the subject, but what does he do..... dig in harder and tell me off, calling me names and using his normal condescending methods and then goes after others. Talk about a bull in a China shop, he's like a mouse in a doll house.

Ya just don't need attitude with what happened down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.