• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Things have been busy...

K Chez

Apparently no one told my clientele that the economy is in the crapper-been as busy as I've ever been, and it's all diverse! Yea!

Some of the highlights from the past few weeks...

Sportsman modified - half wrap w/ mosaic inlay. This car was all white when it was dropped off. Please excuse the grainy 1st photo-had to grab it from the web.
57-Vassilatos-1.jpg

57-Vassilatos-2.jpg

Quarter midget - half wrap w/ floro & multi lens inlays. Couldn't let it out the door without throwing some paint at it.

Bailey19B-1.jpg

Bailey19B-2.jpg

Dirt track street stock - gotta get some clean shots of this one. Vinyl & paint (bkgd. checkers)

Dugan54B-1.jpg

Helmet wrap - the first of several that are booked.

Puglisi-1.jpg

Puglisi-2.jpg

Some pinstriping on a super kool '34 ford and the owners garage cabinets and refridgerator

Julian-1.jpg

Julian-2.jpg

Julian-3.jpg

Digital print sign w/ some multi inlays for some extra love...

VWick-1.jpg

Storefront widow graphics-I've got to get some photos of the interior signage. I even painted the interior when the guy that was supposed to do it no-showed.

NJB-1.jpg

And a t-shirt design, the first of several lined up.

JC_Specialty-back-rev4.jpg

J

john1

Looking great!

It's nice to see someone busy, Things are barley scraping by here...

Jillbeans

Fantastic stuff, as ever.
I can see why you're so busy...you know what the hell you're doing and you give it 110%.
Pleasantly busy myself.
Love.....Jill

Edserv

Glad to hear some positive news! We've been experiencing an average 40% - 60% increase month (from previous annual month) to month growth. We just had our best month ever in March and are tracking to blow April 2010 away. Mostly due to internet sales (not price related!)
Keep up the great work. The business is out there!!!!

K Chez

Thanks guys and gals! I'll take being busy anytime of day over not-if this keeps up, I might be able to offset the losses from the end of last year!

K Chez

Here's another helmet - kinda tricky with all the recessions and the extended lip in the front and one of the cars it goes with

Bailey_Helmet-1.jpg

Bailey_Helmet-2.jpg

Bailey53-1.jpg

Another quarter midget - one of two cars with the same scheme, just different colors. Unfortunately, the other got bent up in practice before I got there. Kinda basic, but it got a little of everything, digital print, cut vinyl and paint.

Tormey34-2.jpg