• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Things we do for our kids ...

My son and I raced a Ministock Mustang for the last 3 years. It's painted yellow and black with a blue stripe separating the 2 colors, along with the numbers and all the sponsor decals. I bought each of my grandsons a Powerwheels Mustang and painted them up just like the real racecar, decals and all. They love 'em. A few months back there was a local charity event where they let the kids race these Powerwheels cars, 4 wheelers, trucks and such. The oldest one raced in the event with the baddest looking ride in the house. I even bought him a sharp looking driving suit and painted up an old dirt bike helmet for him. He won every heat he was in and got the first place ribbon. I bought him a trophy later.

3dsignco

So cool. Keep up the great work... Dad

our joke around here when we 'talk' for my daughter because her vocab is still somewhat limited at 22/23 months...

Heck Dan, I know the feeling the same with my Daughter at 21.......................................................................................................................................................................Years