• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think it's too subtle? LOL.

ActionGraphics

Van Graphics.jpg

2B

we're experts in cleaning your pipes

we're serious about your holes

We know how to keep your pipes flowing

regardstobuck

The owners of the company use their name as a test to see if their customer is someone they want to work with!

Attachments

• D2E205E0-4E4E-40AD-8CD4-7C90C28C95AC.jpeg
    D2E205E0-4E4E-40AD-8CD4-7C90C28C95AC.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 234

SignosaurusRex

Bump up the weight of the outline a bit. It will give the chiseled letters a bit more punch and improve eye appeal. A weak outline, as well as an over-weighted outline can destroy the mind's eye appeal and turn away the targeted. Step back from your computer monitor and give it the "Squint Test".

Last edited:

rjssigns

Bump up the weight of the outline a bit. It will give the chiseled letters a bit more punch and improve eye appeal. A weak outline, as well as an over-weighted outline can destroy the mind's eye appeal and turn away the targeted. Step back from your computer monitor and give it the "Squint Test".
Yay for the squint test!!! I tell my students about it, it isn't taught in their other courses. I also tell them to use the gray scale test when using a computer for layout. They never heard of that one either.

ActionGraphics

Good Advice. Thanks.

Billct2

I also prefer to use a less intenese color for the chisel, more like a real shadow. But I also hate names/slogans that are too cute or border on offensive.