• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think malware is attacking my Omega program

Two weeks ago I got bogus Windows Defender warnings of "suspicious activity" asking me to click on icon to go to a site to learn how to remove malware or virus.
I run Composer all day, when I went to close it, the warning appeared, I ignored it. The next day the Composer shortcut icon was gone and the program inoperable. I reloaded the software, worked all day and when I went to shut down, the same thing happened - the warning appeared, I closed everything out. Next day Composer was gone. I downloaded Malware Bytes Anti Malware program and scanned my PC. It found nothing. I downloaded Microsoft Security Essentials and scanned. It found 3 things and said it eliminated 1 and quarantined 2.
I then tried to install the Omega software. While its loading I get a warning that MS Security Essentials has cleansed a suspicious item. Omega completes installing but there is no Composer. I've purchased Exterminate It malware removal program. It initially found some things it eliminated but still, every time I try to install Omega I get the Microsoft warning and Composer cannot install or operate. Anyone experienced this ?