• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think you're having a rough day at work?

TheSnowman

Geez...I would sue the CRAP out of that moron. That's no kind of place to work. And he's not any kind of a boss.

omgsideburns

At some point I would have probably taken the thing from the guy, and held him down and drained the battery on him. That's ridiculous.

gabagoo

Whats truly unbelievable is the business owner who is clearly guilty, has just ended his wife's political career.

Trip59

Had some neighbors who liked to play that 'game', first time they came towards me, I politely informed them that it would cause the .380 in my belt to go off, they shouldn't do it. They asked how that was possible and I said "convulsions of my right index finger."

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's wrong on so many levels, it ain't even funny and you can hear people laughing continuously in the background. A wedgie might be considered a low end prank, but this ?? Just wrong. :noway: