• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking about getting SIGN DNA

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That 9 year old Plotter Art Originals was just 200 images. The current version has had 700+ images added to it. Give me a shout if you're interested in an upgrade price.

Sign One

Thanks Fred, I have looked at the new one on your site, so how much for the upgrade? you can always email me

Fred. I saw your link and the images you sell on your website, and saw your eBay auctions. What's the difference between the two? The ebay auction has 6k or so images. Which of your ones from your site is that comprable to?

Also, I saw someone mention Art Explosion. Are those images in that ready to cut?? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Outline Graphics said:
Fred. I saw your link and the images you sell on your website, and saw your eBay auctions. What's the difference between the two? The ebay auction has 6k or so images. Which of your ones from your site is that comprable to?

Also, I saw someone mention Art Explosion. Are those images in that ready to cut?? Does anyone know?

Thanks

The images sold on my website are organized, the real deal and legal. Those images that are the same or similar on ebay are disorganized and stolen. I do not sell on ebay and 99% of the clipart you get there is stolen and not legal to use if you wish to play by the rules.

Art Explosion, from Nova Development, is a huge quantity of digital artwork that is sold with a fair amount of misrepresentation. For example:

• Out of 615,000 images, only 135,000 are vector images. Of the balance, most are low resolution bitmaps suitable only for websites and greeting cards.
  • Of the 135,000 vector files, all are in Windows Metafile format which is linear data (straight lines only) so that when they are scaled up you see a series of straight lines that emulates the look of true curves and arcs.
  • Of the 135,000 vector files, only a tiny amount are actually vinyl-ready. Most have overlapping shapes.
  • Our copy sits unused because it takes so long to locate an image that any potential profit in using it is lost. The printed catalog images are very small and difficult to work with and the electronic cataloging isn't any better.

Ahhh.. I thought those were your auctions. I apologize. The last thing I'd want to do is waste money on eBay :) Thanks for the heads up!

Also, thanks for the info on art explosion. I had it in my hand last night and said... Hmmm... I'd better look deeper into this software. Looked too good to be true...and it was.... thx :)