• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking about selling my equipment

Infinitewraps

personally i don't see the value in the domain name..but like i said stranger things have happened and i've seen people find people willing to pay ferrari prices for a beat up old honda..i wish you well, i don't ever want to see anyone take a financial beating. but personally i see no value in this other than what it is all worth as used equipment...and there is a ton of used equipment for sale.

i find it unfortunate to repeatedly see ppl that run out and buy all kinds of equipment before they have figured out how they are going to sell the products and build a client base.

again my personal opinion is that his best bet is to put the equipment up for sale on this forum. good luck to you

Yeah I understand that.. I really dont care if I sell the domain name since I can sell that separate and probably make more money. I own an SEO company and we can use it simply as a lead generation company for local wrap business.. Thats no big deal. We simply dont have the manpower to support this side of the business. I appreciate everyone's input. Chances are I will not sell it as a package unless a sign shop wants to get in the wrap industry and just decides it is perfect (which probably wont happen).

ballardoutdoor

globalgarage.net

You should contact mike altreur from globalgarage.net. I just bought a printer through them and out of the brokers i've dealt with they are really great at managing multiple listings.

Waldo Vega

I would like someone's opinion. I am thinking about selling my equipment. I have a Mutoh 1614 with take up, Seal base 62 with heat assist, graphtec fc8000 160 mk2, Badwraps, Wasatch, Tons of software (Aurura Graphics, Eye Candy Collection, Tattoo,Wrapulator and others). We bought these back in Sept 08 but have only ran the printer enough to make sure all the heads are good (Daily cleaning and printing. Have done a few car wraps and thats about it besides misc signs for a few people. Everything is in great shape. We decided we dont need the machines like we thought so I am thinking about selling them. I also have venture shield paint protection software. We have a fully functional website (www.infinitewraps.com) as well with a custom back end management system. Anyway, any idea what I could get for all of this and should I sell it as a package? I have never dealt with this and would not even know where to begin selling this. Advice would be great. Thanks

Dustin

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
Your thread has survived thus far because you said you were seeking opinions. For Sale ads are only allowed in our Classified Ad section. We do not allow it in our forums. If you are now actively utilizing Signs 101 to liquidate your equipment, I suggest you place an ad in the Member to Member For Sale classifieds.

:signs101: