• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking of Getting a Roland BN-20 But???

D-Kal

Hello, Everyone

I been trying to start my own business for a while now, but had some issues that have delayed my start.

Am ready to start now, but I can't make up my mind on a printer.

I been looking at the Versacamm BN-20 only thing stopping me is:

I would like to see how the regular colors and how the white looks like printed on chrome.

Wondering if any one has any Pictures?

That owns a BN-20 with the White Ink Set-Up.

Am willing to buy you a roll of chrome vinyl, all I ask in return is pics of how the colors look like on the chrome vinyl that's all.

Thanks for reading

splizaat

Buy an SP300i or a VS300i all day long before you consider a bn20. You will want to upgrade the day you buy it.

TXFB.INS

Thanks I tried that, they directed me to a local store but said they couldn't print

There are enough Roland dealers / Vendors that will be more than willing to do this

Buy an SP300i or a VS300i all day long before you consider a bn20. You will want to upgrade the day you buy it.

+1 the price point in minimal but the advantages FAR OUT WEIGH the cost differnce

DravidDavid

We have and operate a BN-20.

The first thing we said to the technician that set it up was "Can it go any faster than that?" He replied with "No". We looked at each other wondering how we would ever make any money.

It's a great little unit, very accurate cuts, great print quality and good white output if you look after your white cartridges properly. Most people don't.

...But it's so freakin' slow. Seriously. Find a demo machine running and make up your mind from there. We wouldn't buy it again. We would probably buy a proper sticker machine. It's designed for home users that don't want to get their hands dirty. The ink waste tank which you need to buy and replace unless you are willing to modify one to make an external waste tank is expensive...$140.00 over here (New Zealand) and it cleans itself every time you turn it on and before a print and after a print...Wastes a lot of ink in other words.

Good luck!

Kreative Press

Graphic Artist
Hello, Everyone

I been trying to start my own business for a while now, but had some issues that have delayed my start.

Am ready to start now, but I can't make up my mind on a printer.

I been looking at the Versacamm BN-20 only thing stopping me is:

I would like to see how the regular colors and how the white looks like printed on chrome.

Wondering if any one has any Pictures?

That owns a BN-20 with the White Ink Set-Up.

Am willing to buy you a roll of chrome vinyl, all I ask in return is pics of how the colors look like on the chrome vinyl that's all.

Thanks for reading

I own a Roland BN20, i am willing to print on the chrome for you, but mine is not setup to print white ink.