• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking of New Sign Shop

gnemmas

Sign Biz is different than franchise in that they don't charge franchise fee on you sales other than the initial set-up. Sort like a "Association". It is(was) headed by Teresa Young, the president of ISA.

The model dated back to 1985 by Banacom Instant Signs, which marketed a system with a PC , Epson dotmatrix printer producing 14" fanfold paper banner and a hot laminator.

That was the good old days!

cartoad

flen2000,
send me a pm with your questions and I can help answer. Basically, Sign Biz is a very good company, and it depends on what you want/need if it is a good fit for you.
Hal

Brendan

I bought my business because I loved the concept. It was a similar situation with having an association but NOT having other hands in my pocket. It fit my situation perfectly.
I would highly recommend it for the right people.
The company is On-Site Graphics out of RI.
Disclaimer- I have no financial interest in promoting this opportunity but a selfish one to have great people to network with. Its a blast.
pm me if you have any questions...