• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking of selling my Falcon outdoor/ PrismJet 2 yrs old

LizardWraps

I have a Falcon outdoor-AKA PrismJet 48.. It's in Perfect shape!! Under Contract since new. Looks and feels Like the day I bought it. Capable of Doing wraps, Banners Decals Everything.. Just looking to go a little Bigger.. What $$ should I ask for it???

wes70

Would this model be the same as the Mutoh Valuejet 1204 or the older rockhopper design? The reason I ask, is that, I thought Mutoh stopped making the Falcon well over 2 years ago?

FatCat

ProWraps

falcon is pre valuejet technology. terribly slow and bad banding. if someone will give you $2k for it, take it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
Might be time to actually place a classified ad instead of trying to sell it in a forum thread.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you don't get what you want, why not just keep it as a back up ?? Nothing worse than pushing out work and something goes wrong and you have nothing............ especially the old plotter you sold for peanuts.

No one ever seems to realize the value of a machine until they don't have it.

ProWraps

keep livin the dream snooki. like fred said, theres a classified section for a reason.

why dont you put that state of the art masterpiece up there and see what bad boy commands for a price...

ill start the bidding at $99.95 only because i LOVE "last of its kind" technology!!!!!

ProWraps

awe come on. thats it? i finally have one slow day in six months, you open a great big door, and i bite and thats all i get??? dull.