• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thinking of upgrading - What's my Gerber Envision 750 worth?

Border

I've had this 30 inch sprocket-fed plotter for about 8 years now. Bought it used but in excellent condition. It's always been a great workhorse with zero issues.

But it's about time to upgrade to some wider capabilities along with something that automatically finds registration marks, most likely a Graphtec.

I haven't seen one of these for sale in quite a while so I'm wondering what I might expect to get for it if I decide to sell it?

It's such a great machine that I really hate to sell it but I already have a 24 inch Summa for the smaller stuff and space here is limited.

Thanks!

Checkers

It's still a workhorse, but not much value any more with all the cheaper new plotters available.
Personally, I would hold on to it if I couldn't get $2,000 for it. I recall seeing some going for a lower price though.

Checkers

Border

Thanks for the feedback....That's kinda what I was thinking in terms of value. It's hard to get rid of something that works so well.
I've ran full 50 yard rolls through it in one cut session unattended!

J.D. Iles

The Envision 750 is a fantastic plotter, and its biggest PLUS is that it is a 30" sprocket-fed plotter. 30" sprocket-fed is getting very, VERY difficult to find.

I would suggest you get as much as you possibly can for it, and you might want to think about contacting Monument Companies, as they are best-served by sprocket fed machines!

J.D. Iles
www.signsneversleep.com
====================================