• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Third grader

Captjay

Hello to all. Newbie of sorts here. I bought a cutter 2 years ago to redo fleet lettering for family Biz(200 trucks/400 trailers). Had so much fun with it I decided to focus on it full time 6 months ago. Found an AWESOME studio(signshop downstairs/1200sf Rehersal studio upstrairs). Stumbling into the design side and LOVING IT!. Holy HELL lots to learn. My heart is in the game to produce only quality..priced right...were all in this together, right. Recently purchased VersaCamm 30" and wow... Its great, sticker biz for bands upstairs will boom. But whats next? Any advice, quirky one liners, or grumpy rumblings from old gurus. Rock on!

Velocity

Welcome aboard from Flordia.

Sky's the limit on this one. I like to brainstorm like crazy. Grab pen and paper and just regergitate ideas and you may be able to find a nitch no one else has touched. As far as other things to do. Banners are great for bands and store fronts. vehicle graphics and wraps are good money.

Just have fun with it.

Captjay

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Great to be here and I hope I can add something to all this, even if its only a little backward humor here and there...