Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third party ink for Stylus Pro 9600

Discussion in 'Epson' started by knucklehead, May 20, 2013.

1. knucklehead

knucklehead Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Just got a like new 9600, a few extra Epson Ultrachrome ink carts were thrown in. First thing I saw on the carts, Made in China.

Can anyone recomend an alternative to genuine epson UC made in china ink carts? Maybe even Made in USA.

I have bought some dye carts for my 7000 from InkJet Superstore. I've seen all the aftermarket inks claiming to be 'just as good as epsons', just seeking some real life recomendations. Maybe even a bulk ink system, later on?

Thanks

PS: The printer is just going to be used for what it was made for, phototex wall stuff, canvases, big *** photos, etc. Maybe even some of those big *** heads.

Tags:
  2. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Contact CS-SignSupply. They are a merchant member here and can fix you up with STS pigment inks, plug n' play. They work.

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  3. premiercolour

premiercolour Sales and services from S. California

4. GoldenChild

GoldenChild New Member

Aug 31, 2014