• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Third Party Inks!!!!!!!!!

CS-SignSupply

We have been using the Solaris Ink and love it... Not sure what Fellers sells the Solaris for but take at look at our pricing when you have time.

Available for Mimaki and Roland models - 220ml, 440ml Carts and Bulk Bottles/Systems.

gabagoo

I ranted and raved about Triangle inks and the money I was saving until I switched to Roland inks. I now disagree with the positive Triangle reviews. I ran triangle bulk ink for over three years and we were constantly cleaning and flushing heads with considerable nozzle dropout constantly. It was very frustrating since I could never dial in my profiles either. The only good thing is that our laminated outdoor prints look like brand new to this day.

A couple of months ago I had enough of the maintenance issues so I changed the heads, dampers, wipers, flushed the lines, etc...and here's the kicker, the rubber o-rings at the base of the cartridge were gone! Yes, totally gone - the mild solvent ink ate them until they were non-existent.

Once we threw the overpriced bulk ink system on the shelf and started printing with the Roland inks I was amazed, our profiles are on the money and every maintenance issue we had before is gone. This machine is enjoyable to print for the first time in over three years. I didn't know how easy it could be to hit the print button and get great colors out of the gate with no screwing around with the nozzles for an hour first.

Man that story says it all!!!!!!

I think I am going to stick with OEM. My larger concern would be all the files I have saved that are repeated every so often. If the colours change than everything I saved will have been in vain.