• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This forum is drowning in

unclebun

This forum is drowning in

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Depends on how one perceives humor. Making fun of someone's business and how they maintain it with some dumb pictures is not at all humorous. How much are you paying to be here ?? You were told how to fix it, but instead, just press onward.

ikarasu

Let's be honest, were on a very niche forum that has like 20 active participants.... And maybe 50-100 active users who don't participate.

If it takes more than 12 hours to remove some spam forum posts, who cares. It's very easy to get rid of them by blocking the user.

In a perfect world one of the always acti e users would have mod powers to keep the forum clean, and I know there was a time that we did have a few mods.... And Im not sure what happened to them. But it's not like the site is unusable, so it doesn't even matter.

Block the spam account, and move on. It'll eventually get purged - my money's on the owner doesn't even realized it happened yet, not everyone is at their PC 24/7

unclebun

Depends on how one perceives humor. Making fun of someone's business and how they maintain it with some dumb pictures is not at all humorous. How much are you paying to be here ?? You were told how to fix it, but instead, just press onward.
The picture of Spam was not making fun of anyone's business. Just an observation on what the forum looked like this morning. I know how stuff like this happens and how you can deal with it. Rather than getting butt-hurt about it, I thought it would be funny to post a picture of Spam. As I said, there seems to be a real dearth of sense of humor around here today. White Haus seemed to get it.

JBurton

Signtologist
Let's be honest, were on a very niche forum that has like 20 active participants.... And maybe 50-100 active users who don't participate.
Want to know something sad, ISA has a forum, members only, so aside from all the other benefits you get from being a member, one is the exclusive forum... that has something like 55 members total, last post was 14 days ago, which was me asking about letters at the ISA show. This place is a friggin gold mine of info and experienced users that would love to help the average joe with his substrate questions; just god forbid you're in an unrelated field trying to buy a printer for in house use.
Is the signsyndicate still active? Last I looked on there, there're a handful of posts this year, with half of them having any responses, but plenty of ads for their led lines.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Want to know something sad, ISA has a forum, members only, so aside from all the other benefits you get from being a member, one is the exclusive forum... that has something like 55 members total, last post was 14 days ago, which was me asking about letters at the ISA show. This place is a friggin gold mine of info and experienced users that would love to help the average joe with his substrate questions; just god forbid you're in an unrelated field trying to buy a printer for in house use.
Is the signsyndicate still active? Last I looked on there, there're a handful of posts this year, with half of them having any responses, but plenty of ads for their led lines.
I used to go on there to get the scoop on third-party national companies. Haven't been on in years. Facebook has a huge active sign group

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Haven’t had that since I was a kid…
A little lettuce tomato, onion and cheese…
Grilled of course

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My husband bought a bunch of spam on sale a couple of years ago... I could never get into it though. It's expensive now! As a kid I always thought it was cheap pretend meat. The babysitter would serve it. My mom never did.