• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is for the Gamers in the community

Brob86

So the deluge of games have hit us and now comes the time to divy up the titles and make your Game of the year choices.
Here are my fav five from the year.

1. Assasins Creed 2: It's amazing what the team did to make this work.
2. Modern Warfare2: Of course, Infinity Ward, great job guys.
3. Dragon Age: Origins: This has consumed my life for the past month.
4. Uncharted 2:Among Theives:Great voice acting,thumbs to Nolan North
5. Resident Evil 5: I happen to be a fan even though this game was not as good as I expected it to be.

in a end note. cant wait for Biowares next masterpiece, Mass Effect 2.

thewood

I haven't done any serious gaming in a few years. But I'm absolutely loving the New Super Mario Bros. for Wii. And I'm always down for some Tiger Woods, NCAA Football and Madden.

**Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is nice as well.

animenick65

Mass effect 2 should be great, though I hope they work out some of the graphical issues of the first release. Now that I've got my 360 hooked up to a high def monitor, games are much enjoyable. I found it to be a PITA playing games on a 19" tube TV. I play TF2 a lot. Great game to pickup and go with.

Circleville Signs

No votes for Borderlands?? Really?

Modern Warfare 2 is great, but from a pure "fun" standpoint, Borderlands is my hands down winner. The graphics are sick, and the guns are a "blast". LOL

Gary

Kwiksigns

wookie
modern warfare 2.... i still play gears 2 alot...

thats about all i need... i traded everything else to get COD...

Joe Diaz

In No Order:

Mirrors Edge <-wish it was longer though
Assasins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Uncharted 2
Modern Warfare 2
Killzone 2
HALO ODST
New Super Mario Bros. <- I don't own a wii, but my brother does, and every time I'm over at his house we find time to play this one. It is soo freakin awesome!

I'm looking forward to Bioshock 2, God of War III and I guess there is a new Metroid coming out next year.

trik

Only game on the pc, although I heard Santa maybe bring my daughter a Wii?...lol

But my son and I have primarily been playing fps games, HL2DM and L4D. COD MW2 will possibly be coming after Christmas :) And L4D2.

Frag on!!!!

Sabre

I'm playing Borderlands every chance I get, which is pretty rare at the moment. Does Sony Vegas count as a game? I'm trying to wrap up a years worth of family videos to send south for the in-law types :)

onesource

Halo
Gears of War
That is all I've played.......I work all the time....sucks!
Chase a Dollar
Down Payment
Collect

Idea Design

If it's considered part of the mix, I got a Nintendo DS for my birthday in November, and I've been playing GTA:Chinatown Wars for a couple weeks now.

I'm a fan of the GTA series. Some people hate it, but I love it. I also got COD:MW for the DS. Looking forward to that one.

jdigital

Let's not forget the classic reissue of Super Mario brothers. Any votes on this one?? tally 1 for me