• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is insane! What next?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I've seen the usual 3D replicators that work as well as might be expected with vertical sections but this is light years beyond that. I have to have one.

Baz

It's pretty awesome. I wonder how strong that wrench is compared to the real thing. The scanner is crazy also. I mean ... It scanned the inner cavities of the whole thing? It's handheld? Wow :omg:

John Butto

Just go to the Dollar Store and buy a real adjustable for $1. Now if it produced food or drinks like on the Starship....

Sticky Signs

I wonder how hard it would be to clean the print heads?
If I got one, the first thing I'd do is scan the printer itself and print myself a new one.

TheSnowman

One of my friends works at a company that does crazy engineering stuff, and they have one of these type deals too...I saw it working...incredible.

Custom_Grafx

Want to see what that looks like when it's got banding/overspray/calibration issues.

Also, they should breed a cross memjet/3d printer... make 3d model in 2.5 milliseconds, maybe 2.