• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is just Crazy.

Bradster941

This is just Crazy.

A friend of mine put a boat for FREE on Graigs List.
Within 50 minutes, a young guy called and said he really wanted it
despite the hole in the bottom.

My friend said, "No Problem, but bring a truck or a trailer to load it in and a couple
of strong guys to lift it because it is Heavy.".

Despite the warning, you can see what they showed up in and what their solution was.
They said they only had 35 miles to drive back home and most of that was on the Express Way so it would be OK.

Wonder if they made it?.... :doh:

Brad.

demise of the b o a t.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jess 1.jpg
    Jess 1.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Jess 3.jpg
    Jess 3.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Jess 4.jpg
    Jess 4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

TheSnowman

I have a hard time believing that a cop wouldn't stop them and tell them they can't do that...but, if not...I wouldn't be shocked. That's nuts.

joeshaul

Should've ran it as a mystery box!
A boat is a boat, but the mystery box can be anything, it could even be a boat!

BobM

Just goes to prove that some males should be sterilized to prevent another generation of idiots.

Bradster941

All three of those pictures are photo-shopped.

-_-

Originally, the center picture was Photo-shopped.
Only to stretch the boat down a bit.

I had him send the original and I replaced it above.

So, all three pictures are the real deal...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That could actually work. Do you ever watch Myth Busters? They built an entire boat out of DuckTape.... turned out to be surprisingly seaworthy!

I even heard of a guy [or a team of guys] building an airplane out of Cor-X. So, this thing should double as a land moving... sea roving vehicle. Some duct tape and :bushmill: and that thing will be a float by suppertime.