• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is ONE SWEET RIDE,,,I Want One!!!!

Border

Absolutely COOL...

1957, 1958 & 1959 All Rolled Into One!
This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike).
Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run
Of about 100 vehicles.. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis,
Front styled like a 57 Chevy, side like a 58, rear like a 59.
Hence the designation "789."

:rock-n-roll::thumb:

Attachments

• 57-8-9-a.jpg
    57-8-9-a.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 57-8-9-b.jpg
    57-8-9-b.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 57-8-9-c.jpg
    57-8-9-c.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 111

Border

So, ummmm....am I missing something?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will build each “789” to meet the customer's specifications. However, please note that no previously built combination of paint scheme and interior treatment will be duplicated.[/FONT]

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It looks like a parade float from Mars that had a collision with the Car of the Future from the 1956 worlds fair.

Vinylman

Some time ago I was looking into this and one of the visual problems I came across was the disproportional visual when viewing the "789" from a dead on side view.

Due to the short overhang available because of the Corvette platform design, the rear section alloted to the 1959 Chevy fins is more than out of proportion to the rest of the design.

Made me cancel my order. :)

Arlo Kalon 2.0

At first glance, it reminded me of a Studebaker Hawk (I think that's the model) convertible... the very low slung look. Unlike bob (whom I am usually in 1000% agreement with) I dig it very much. Thinking of blowing part of retirement stash on one as we speak. Think it'd be a good investment as its value would grow better than other investment "vehicles".