• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is really good stuff. Was this from anyone on here?

UnlimitedBT

This is really good. Thumbs up. Sadly everyday's situation - the customers who really love to take their time to pay the bill for their BS order that must be done immediately, come for more and respond in a manner like if you just insulted by asking about when the previous bill will be paid. every month 2-4 of these get middle finger salute, most of them find their way to come back and become relatively descent customers.

cmykpro

That is indeed good. However to play devils advocate I have had many dealings with designers outside of those under my employment that feel like their designs are worth more then the Mona Lisa. It is what it is I suppose....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Really good. I liked it a lot. :ROFLMAO:

Almost reads like most threads around here, lately. :rolleyes:

JBusch260

I've read every single article on his site multiple times, and it never lets me down. ALWAYS gets a laugh out of me. Thanks for the share!