• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is the coolest Robot ever!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Heh,
that is pretty wild.
If they don't want it shot and mounted on someone's wall they better not test it near Mosh's farm.

wayne k
guam usa

visual800

hmmmm....Im thinking another waste of government money. What the hell is it used for? I wanna see a video where it gets shot repeatedly

B-RAD Graphics

is that a 2stroke weedwacker????...wat da..u will here that think coming for miles..all tho it is impressive how it recovers from falling..i kept thinking it was two skinny peeps..LOL

:wavingflag: wish they would pay me..I have alot of inventions that may help...well..maybe not:ROFLMAO:

signmeup

How many real mules can you get for 32 million? And, can you you eat that thing in a crisis?

Cool technology though.

phototec

DTV Shreeder

Wow! That's a cool allterrain skate board! Just goes to show you that creativity is not dead, someone is always got their thinking cap on.

I think this is a great invention, I'm just jealous I didn't thick of it.

BTW: If you want to place your order for one and be the first on your block to own one, here's the link to order.

http://bpg-werks.com/merchandise/

:goodpost:

Attachments

• DTV Shredder.jpg
    DTV Shredder.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 59

Locals Find!

Wow! That's a cool allterrain skate board! Just goes to show you that creativity is not dead, someone is always got their thinking cap on.

I think this is a great invention, I'm just jealous I didn't thick of it.

BTW: If you want to place your order for one and be the first on your block to own one, here's the link to order.

http://bpg-werks.com/merchandise/

:goodpost:

The practical applications for that are awesome. I want one. I clicked your link but, couldn't find the final price.

These guys are definitely going to get a military contract with this.