• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is what i did today!!!!

OldPaint

went to church(the roof didnt cave in), got up on the podium and thanked all for thier prayers. stopped in to see capt joe, hes a retired fireman, and it was, in front of his house i had the heart attack. he did CPR, called 911, and kept doin CPR till the deputy showed up with the portable difb. hes just so happy i pulled thru. came home had lunch took a 2 hour nap, and when it cooled down a little i got the KUBOTA going and mowed the 1 acre of mow-able we have. all in all was A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 66BIRTHDAY 061.jpg
    66BIRTHDAY 061.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 66BIRTHDAY 064.jpg
    66BIRTHDAY 064.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 66BIRTHDAY 065.jpg
    66BIRTHDAY 065.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 70
J

john1

Anyday you get a chance to wake up and breath is a good one :)

Glad to see you carrying on OP!

signmeup

Life has its moments. It's been raining here for weeks. Coldest, wettest spring in memory. Today the sun came out and I went outside and stood in it. Glorious.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Welcome back. So glad to see you're on the right side of the grass (top side).

A bra??...scoff....come on guys, we males wear manziers.

JB

Jillbeans

It's moobs and mansierre!
Good for you, Joe.
Can you drive up to PA and mow my lawn too?
(I was driving up Rt 8 the other night and actually saw a guy riding a lawn tractor to a bar)
Love....Jill

WildWestDesigns

(I was driving up Rt 8 the other night and actually saw a guy riding a lawn tractor to a bar)
Love....Jill

A few yrs ago there was an old time country "star" that got caught driving his tractor to the local watering hole, because his license was taken away for being a drunk driver. This one was a pathetic stop, because he didn't have the slow moving sign on the tractor. If you drive on the road, you have to have it. Of course, it also didn't help that it was 11 at night either.

BobM

I'm happy you're back and mowing, now, if we could only get your opinion on what a great job GWB and Cheney did, we'd really know you were back..........))))))))))))))).

PS: What Si said about the green speeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooo....))))))

OldPaint

funny PA tractor story!!!! had this acquaintance, was not my freind cause i dont hang with people this dumb.
state police caught him on a hugh JOHN DEERE, south of the pittsburgh airport just 4-5 mile from a JOHN DEERE dealership. he was going south away from the dealership when he got caught. naturally he was toasted, and decided to steal a tractor for his dad, for his birthday. he told the cops when he was apprehended..............."he was takin the tractor back to the dealership, to get some work done on it.....AT 2 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signguyno1

A few yrs ago there was an old time country "star" that got caught driving his tractor to the local watering hole, because his license was taken away for being a drunk driver. This one was a pathetic stop, because he didn't have the slow moving sign on the tractor. If you drive on the road, you have to have it. Of course, it also didn't help that it was 11 at night either.

That country star was George " no show " Jones. Since then he has dried out and made it back to fame.