• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is what I'm working on now, thoughts?

Signmaker1234

Nature was the subject I was given!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 144

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They're all a nice start. :thumb:

Some have too much while others need some tweaking, but the ones which look like leaves, really look like a hooved animal, walking in a circle.

Jillbeans

If forced to choose, I would select the bottom right.
I'd put "photography" in a panel underneath, all-caps no script.
You don't have to overload your logos with cutesy clip art.
Think of using images as seasoning a good dish.
Too many can ruin things.
The fonts are all very generic.
Love....Jill

Jillbeans

The one you say you like looks like cloven hoof prints. Or maybe a scorpion tail.
Here's one I did several years ago, the image in the frame is cropped from one of her nature photos.

Attachments

• DWPcolor.jpg
    DWPcolor.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 128

OnPoint

This is my first post, so I hope this is in the right spot

I would suggest 2nd to the top on the left. But make the leafs more defined. But I like your style

2B

3rd row, 2nd column

make the cattails shorter and use them in place of the "i"s

The leaves are a close second but these leaves more definition and they force the wording to be smaller.

decalman

I like the bottom right, because it's horizontal and has some meat in the middle.
( although I am a vegan) :Big Laugh

Tiki

Font Sage
On the bottom right maybe making the f into a Cattail

Attachments

• SpiceLife.png
    SpiceLife.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 108

Jillbeans

As ever, Tiki showed the best way forward.
PLEASE consider his suggestion rather than giving your client a shrimp tail.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
I get what you're trying to do with the leaves/aperture logo but it definitely doesn't come across that way to non-industry people and looks like hooves like others are saying.

I do like Tiki's design concept, and also like font on the cartoony one.

( although I am a vegan) :Big Laugh

Off-topic: And just to point out, all vegans constantly say they're vegans. Didn't think I'd run across that stereotype on sign forums haha.

Signmaker1234

This is where I'm at now, I think I took care of the hoof problem by adding the leaf stems and the lobster issue by making the leaves green! I showed this design to over 10 people and not one said "hoofs" or "lobster" and all like the leaves orange. It was everyone's favorite of the 3 designs! I also changed the font.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 130

Marlene

the one with the green leaves looks the best to me from the choices. not sure why you feel like you have to have a ton on images when one good one would work. the one with the weed, bird and butterfly is high school girl decorating her note book level as it is so over done. the font isn't one that says "spice of life" and feels wrong for this project. I don't hate the swirl of leaves in green but think a font more appropriate for the type of buisness would work better