• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is what the Drunk Driver did to us (GRAPHIC)

fmg

Graphic yes, but a wake up call to those that drink drive and what it can cause.
Thank god my family and I are alive

Attachments

• 0924121231a.jpg
    0924121231a.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 0924121232.jpg
    0924121232.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 0924121241.jpg
    0924121241.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 118

keetch

what is even sadder is the slap on the wrist they get, i almost got killed when t-boned on my side, idiot got 30 days and 1000.00 fine
pathetic
glad your all ok

letterman7

I95 is a crap shoot on the best days, never mind the drunks and other idiots driving 18-wheelers at 30 over the limit. Glad you're ok, far worse could have happened. Sheet metal can be replaced. People can't.

ProWraps

fmg you lived my greatest fear. me and my family in the car to be tboned.

im so glad you are ok. you have no idea.

ICeMAnAbk

jez! Glad you and your family were able to walk away. I know you were probably holding back the urge to make sure he didn't.
DUIs, texting while driving... they really need to up the punishment, severly, however, some people got to look out for their friends. Kid I know, he's 22, txts on his phone. Did that crap the other day in the car after me telling him to knock that **** off. grabbed it, threw it in the back and told him "DRIVE". Lost too many friends to drinking and driving and also as victems of it.

Suz

Wow! That is a lot of damage to your car. Glad your family came out better than the car did, but sorry it happened! Get well and keep spreading your message, I think it helps.

jayhawksigns

The idea of driving being a right rather then a privilege here. This happen overseas and that guy wouldn't ever have a license again in some countries.

Glad to hear you survived the accident.

Marlene

my cousin was killed by a drunk driver and my husband's brother wife was too. both families will never be the same again. I am so glad that you and your family are OK and I hope the person who did this gets the message. it could have been a very different outcome.

klemgraphics

Glad you're ok, could have been much worse.

Looks almost identical to the damage my wife's Equinox had when I bought it, and let me tell you that A post is the toughest part of most any vehicle so to have damage like that it took a pretty nasty hit.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I kid about it alot, but never really take the time to think, how some people might think it's funny. I'm very glad to see you all made it out alright.

Drinking and driving is a very bad combination, as with many other bad habits when getting behind the wheel of literally a rocket-ship on wheels.

Drinking is something I do alot of, but almost always when at home or at the club, which is within walking distance of my house. If I'm out and have too much, I always have someone else drive. One has to learn to be responsible for their actions and not the cause for a statistic.

SD&F

I think that people who drink and drive are thoughtless, inconsiderate and stupid individuals who need to suffer the consequenses of their actions. I have seen so many horrific things that have happened to innocent people who were doing everything right and lost their lives. I am glad you and your family are ok.

Letterbox Mike

Wow, so glad you're okay. That's very scary. We have a family friend that was t-boned two nights ago and she's in serious condition still in the hospital. Life is short, things like this make you realize that.