Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is what the Drunk Driver did to us (GRAPHIC)

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by fmg, Sep 24, 2012.

1. fmg

fmg Verboten

Dec 14, 2009
    Graphic yes, but a wake up call to those that drink drive and what it can cause.
    Thank god my family and I are alive

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    WOW! Glad you are okay!

3. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Looks real bad, good to hear you walked away ok.

wayne k
    guam usa

4. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Wow.
    Thank goodness you're OK.
    Why people drink (or text) and drive is beyond me.
    Love....Jill

5. keetch

keetch New Member

Nov 16, 2010
    what is even sadder is the slap on the wrist they get, i almost got killed when t-boned on my side, idiot got 30 days and 1000.00 fine
    pathetic
    glad your all ok

6. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I95 is a crap shoot on the best days, never mind the drunks and other idiots driving 18-wheelers at 30 over the limit. Glad you're ok, far worse could have happened. Sheet metal can be replaced. People can't.

7. DizzyMarkus

DizzyMarkus Active Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Glad your number wasn't up:0)

Heal fast

Markus

8. Sign Up Graphics

Jan 8, 2007

:omg: :omg: :omg: Glad you are okay!

9. bernie

bernie Member

May 28, 2008
    No. of Seattle
    Yikes!

10. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    fmg you lived my greatest fear. me and my family in the car to be tboned.

im so glad you are ok. you have no idea.

11. ICeMAnAbk

ICeMAnAbk Member

Jun 11, 2012
    jez! Glad you and your family were able to walk away. I know you were probably holding back the urge to make sure he didn't.
    DUIs, texting while driving... they really need to up the punishment, severly, however, some people got to look out for their friends. Kid I know, he's 22, txts on his phone. Did that crap the other day in the car after me telling him to knock that **** off. grabbed it, threw it in the back and told him "DRIVE". Lost too many friends to drinking and driving and also as victems of it.

12. Suz

Suz Very Active Member

Apr 9, 2010
    The Great Northwest
    Wow! That is a lot of damage to your car. Glad your family came out better than the car did, but sorry it happened! Get well and keep spreading your message, I think it helps.

13. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    The idea of driving being a right rather then a privilege here. This happen overseas and that guy wouldn't ever have a license again in some countries.

Glad to hear you survived the accident.

14. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    my cousin was killed by a drunk driver and my husband's brother wife was too. both families will never be the same again. I am so glad that you and your family are OK and I hope the person who did this gets the message. it could have been a very different outcome.

15. klemgraphics

klemgraphics Active Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Midwest
    Glad you're ok, could have been much worse.

Looks almost identical to the damage my wife's Equinox had when I bought it, and let me tell you that A post is the toughest part of most any vehicle so to have damage like that it took a pretty nasty hit.

16. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I kid about it alot, but never really take the time to think, how some people might think it's funny. I'm very glad to see you all made it out alright.

Drinking and driving is a very bad combination, as with many other bad habits when getting behind the wheel of literally a rocket-ship on wheels.

Drinking is something I do alot of, but almost always when at home or at the club, which is within walking distance of my house. If I'm out and have too much, I always have someone else drive. One has to learn to be responsible for their actions and not the cause for a statistic.

17. SD&F

SD&F Very Active Member

Oct 4, 2009
    I think that people who drink and drive are thoughtless, inconsiderate and stupid individuals who need to suffer the consequenses of their actions. I have seen so many horrific things that have happened to innocent people who were doing everything right and lost their lives. I am glad you and your family are ok.

18. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Wow, so glad you're okay. That's very scary. We have a family friend that was t-boned two nights ago and she's in serious condition still in the hospital. Life is short, things like this make you realize that.