• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is what you do NOT want to see in the morning

Stealth Ryder

Amazing what a little cleaning will do... Most folks I deal with just don't clean the machines. You taught a good lesson today, I preach this every day and in most cases nobodys ever gets it...

:thumb: :thumb:

jiarby

Well, It was ALOT of cleaning!!

Yep.. I hardly ever touch the maintenance station. I usually just wipe down the bottom of the print head, but even then only when I see a printing problem. I am going to be a good boy from now on and (now that I know that maintenance station intimately) will keep everything clean!

I do want to thank Chris (cdiesel) from AZ Pro Signs (A Merchant Member!) in Avondale AZ for seriously bailing me out of a jam these last few days by printing a couple jobs when my printer took this dump! I'd recommend them for anyone that needs printing done. The prints were good and turnaround was super fast! Saved my bacon!!

Thanks Chris!

Last edited:

Stealth Ryder

Well, It was ALOT of cleaning!!

Yep.. I hardly ever touch the maintenance station. I usually just wipe down the bottom of t eprint head, but even then only when I see a printing problem. I am going to be a good boy from now on and (now that I know that maintenance station intimately) will keep everything clean!

I do want to thank Chris (cdiesel) from AZ Pro Signs (A Merchant Member!) in Avondale AZ for seriously bailing me out of a jam these last few days by printing a couple jobs when my printer took this dump! I'd recommend them for anyone that needs printing done. The prints were good and turnaround was super fast! Saved my bacon!!

Thanks Chris!

Good for you Sir...

Last edited: