• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This logo needs help!

How do you like this logo

• Total voters

Print7000

:banghead: I just can't get past this logo design. The client has requested that pea pod must be part of this logo as it is part of the parent company's logo. Any help or reccomendations would be great!
Paul

Attachments

• Pod Promo Logo V 4.0.jpg
    Pod Promo Logo V 4.0.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 109

Kyle Blue

Your giant pea look's like and M&M. I'd change the art style to be more like the pod below it. I'd also lose the different colored peas.

Print7000

thanks for the quick reply!

Kyle

Thanks for the reply! Ya now that you mention it it does look like an M&M! As for the pod, unfortunatly I don't have licence to change that element in any way except size.

MikePro

too many colors. can't change the pod?

i don't see why the "O" has to be a pea. Maybe make the "POD promos" text on its own, with the pea-pod leaning against it on the left side? Kinda like "IPOD" but alter it enough to make sure you're not infringing on apple's ipod logo.

Print7000

too many colors. can't change the pod?

i don't see why the "O" has to be a pea. Maybe make the "POD promos" text on its own, with the pea-pod leaning against it on the left side? Kinda like "IPOD" but alter it enough to make sure you're not infringing on apple's ipod logo.

Mike
Thaks great Idea! Very creative. I'll do a new option.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
my first thought. need to add the big pod though.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 2.18.01 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 2.18.01 PM.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 99

Jillbeans

I like what Think has done.
Reverse panel underneath with PROMOS in white and there you go.
Love....Jill