• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This one should be easy......

Danny-The-Dude

Anyone?

Attachments

• Daufeldt Transport.jpg
    Daufeldt Transport.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 61

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure why you would say that. It's not a common font, the artwork is borderline and the characters have have has special effects applied to them.

I don't recognize it and cannot run a comparison search because of the size and the special effects. Sorry.

Danny-The-Dude

Not sure why you would say that. It's not a common font, the artwork is borderline and the characters have have has special effects applied to them.

I don't recognize it and cannot run a comparison search because of the size and the special effects. Sorry.

I only meant it would be easy, due to the fact someone has almost certainly used something very close or exact. The members here are pretty smart & skilled on figuring these out.

Thanks.

Patrick46

Why all the bashing?

I asked for some help from the good members of this forum. I was just trying to save some time before I redraw it, thats all.

Thanks.

Well, look at your OP. Did you actually ask anything???

This one should be easy........ anyone??

What should be so easy??
and if it is so easy, then why ask???

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry if you perceived my reply as bashing. I attempted to explain the reasons why it would not be "easy" with the artwork you are supplying. When you get a font ID from me or several others here who enjoy offering that service, you are typically getting the benefit of years of training and experience in typography. In my case, I authored the first application to identify type, have created fonts and was a type dealer for a number of years.

Your use of the word "easy" is careless and bothered me. A typical font ID (by me) involves taking the time to search for it, verify it and then report my findings ... usually with a link. It is not easy and it would be appreciated if you would not use that term.

SignManiac

Good point Fred. Generally when I stop productive work to try and find a font requests that I "think" I've seen before, I look up and I already spent half an hour hunting it down. Let's see, that's worth about $50.00 to me so it's not really easy when you consider the value of the time a person takes to help another out.

I've searched everything in my library's and nope, not easy!

OldPaint

it look like the MILLER BEER LOGO..........anything "original" would be good.

Attachments

• MillerLiteLogo2008.JPG
    MillerLiteLogo2008.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 68

Pat Whatley

Dang, one little comment sure did strike a nerve around this place.

If you're just trying to reproduce that logo you can get there pretty easily using COMPACTA. You're gonna have to do a little editing but it should be easy.