• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This printer or software just #*&#*^# hates me!! Whats this???

Subysti

OK I've printed this layout many times before now for some reason it want to fill in the background. Import to flexi from coreldraw been working fine. Did I change something by mistake!!!! WTFH!!
script%3E

p7T-Tvws-Ick15pv4PanfTJsCOUTpNxKhXAO9dNgh0u0FM2urb9xiKgCd0VV3o7fE4Hj09jtn38hafm7wAhAJD1Nfds7hddXTD7OGNuMhCNJbcLbkg8baDlBUG3Y3qdblOnd8oYZNvaoFHIkLFFPVkO2_pqje_EbldScB9Uf6WROZ3aWerviRHbAeKCT-YCciCxK_wPZEmVGD7MqhFE_z-SaGankKMR9E8Mga4WHlb3ZIbDnEdS3oI7Ttfihg9Fdv3YyOyX-EKwDN3gsrhx0il0UAJDa7s2gtG0jg-Svr15Ul_YlIXPKsigx0E4YrqQhPHgc_tHu6zBg0prscqLVDDD4slVvVOsgS1htC8pPM1dyBiffCzjOW9A37xUpiKD0yhfTwUQd8Cy1PlNmk_2toiJMv8TWmpqh3q2gYY3pv0a52KL7G0UE2tXpswrfKaziQ9b9E-6J_u6_PTorxF7loXL2rREb7LpmYtD13x6X1gOiQrXQ_nsyckhmGs95NYpiutw2_oswCPuiCfkFx3Tu60vZNt2IjXQbLalluxWYmGGINSk-3x-MqxNf4QCVQ-0Amb9miOA1rwaO_iFt-_o3whMky0LU3A1Q44BCNGrEW1aPEiVaoxTXzk9htdXMGH1jbItlboqGuNEaxzq96fMdhzqW01cBAViu0aESwYdzAqPmjgMvmCxt=w2189-h1231-no
s7taEm8">mutoh 1324
teLt1UpzmDsOKoFqtIfk_Yy3pF_kj1ojl6hjRu5ByhfLKvi5oK848FSNFH-14mWy1j-Lcl9v12rg4xGvdVZ_PS57EIISHhC0-bKMh7Adpj8x4vR8mH-WJO-wEsboDC3x92kHpQ2nM2qO_RHDWuKdSDNdvIrJaukYDN6qlsmCGKpBLvvcdfFRek1d2irc6a73a4X6wQipbOWlWc2rFYaxgeRPARNttiwsLIdZxayQe_cVTXfVJ4H8ZI49Q2CP0_bU3wxct7QTjwaeK6X7ZWRJNhqgYIqxomIImmcwGM215BmnAjCVPzvxSFAfc8oF7d1W_KwtodYlUgkZMnVfkBf8-3P1slNMlWv3bzyYkHGTQiO5r2JCCt4IJ_ggbQn7v-BZB3-G4lJglmPezp3SvHKdfrN_39fum8emztV4vYkBWXKXZYSRTL52A4lu0rR4CcJXvkln-qV7Q_kxiExiBsDhiW-22KPzVUCbUDXDGuuFQfH69SQ7bnP1OzToiO7I6gaAyZH6q2Bl1ExOpIzRYCUUzFcLLHG36PIaMovfvR89DOvtTMNVET5vYbQ_5tUSILULeQixBMG_SLCpQoCIKS4aPUN16jEut7sckRQhmDSTILzCZa0RR0SjiXiN-JCGB1TVMrIT2MD67K41QMHp1oXiRcBu_ZsB5wSvTYCKcJeqjPBo8VIWztaG=w2189-h1231-no

s7taEm8

Last edited:

Subysti

hmm maybe so. I can see the 2 images fine, you can't? Basically one image is a screen shot of what it should be printing and another pic of the printer just printing big blocks where the whole layout is.

Last edited:

WildWestDesigns

The images actually showed up in Firefox on my desktops the first time I viewed the thread, but when I went to look on the replies on my phone (which I also have FF on), that's when I got the broken links. Now on the desktop it shows just empty IMG tags.

unclebun

Your IMG links are to your own hard drive or something. You didn't upload the images using the forum "upload a file" function.

It looks like it's overprinting a transparent black on top of the trees.

Subysti

The images are uploaded to google. One more try. unclebun why is it now printing a transparent black over everything? I've printed this fine many times before.

20190923_212416[1].jpg
20190923_212312[1].jpg

Umca

Try to print Setup variables from printer’s menu. For see will print transparent black if you will not use RIP.

Subysti

Ok so I solved my own problem but will post here to maybe help others. So I don't know how but the profiles in Flexi rip and print (3 of them because I tried multiple) all had the color adjustments changed. It's a little odd how it does it also. The first screen has "all colors" selected and they all start at 0% and go to 100%, but when you select each individual color the scale starts at 40-60% and went to 100%. So each color was seeing a 0% input but printing 40% or so out. I don't know why when all colors are selected as an option that it wouldn't override the individual selections. Also don't know how or why they changed as I've never fiddled with them before but I was going through every window and every box to figure this out. Checked 2 profiles so far and they are both changed. Thanks Flexicrap, about $80 of reflective vinyl wasted.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't be so quick and hasty to jump to conclusions of your findings that Flexi is crap. I've been at this place for about 13 or so years, and this is the very first time, I've heard of this problem. Seems like no one else ever heard of it either, not to mention, it took a while for you to figure out how to load a file here. A rather very simple task. Now, you want us to believe, Flexi is going in and changing your profiles or color settings and you have nothing to do with it ?? On your computer only, huh ?? I'd be trying to figure out more about how YOU changed the settings by mistake, so you don't keep doing it in the future. Passing the blame game is a very tough justification, when you have so many other Flexi users here that haven't a clue as to what you are saying/doing. Just a friendly suggestion. :toasting:

Subysti

Wow Gino do you work for Flexi? don't take it personally. If you want to compare computer skills I'd be more than happy to take on anything you have, been in the IT field since punch cards. I was told by others that I couldn't post an image directly here and had to host it on another site so i didn't bother trying. Just fairly new to Flexi and it seems that a LOT of people on here say its crap. Just a thought, if you're such a Flexi expert why didn't you know immediately what the problem was? Seems like a fairly easy fix and I can't be the first to do it. Oh I did just to the Flexi upgrade also, maybe a bug? Sorry to hurt your feelings. I suppose I could have kept it to myself and no one would be the wiser, just trying to help others.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, suby........ I hate to break it to ya, but all the garbage you just brought to the table along with your twist on things really have nothing to do with your original post or your final outcome. Puffing out your chest and wildly slinging crap around as you seem to do, doesn't do you any justice. It's not a King of the Mountain situation here..... or is it ?? You had a problem, couldn't upload or do much of anything else correctly and finally figured out you did something wrong, but blamed Flexi for your blunders. How does this equate to me working for Flexi ?? Where did I say I was an expert in Flexi ?? What's with all the assumptions on your part ?? What has this got to do with punch cards or aimless accusations ?? Last, this is a place to learn and help others, so you have that part right, but my pointing out you already solved your problems wasn't far from the absolute truth, was it ?? So, what's your real beef suby ?? Please stick to the story and try not to pull silly BS into your own story. :clapping:

Subysti

You win. Seem you've been called the forum bully a few times here so i bow to you. I'm gonna go brush up on my file uploading skills now. BTW Look up passive aggressive.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
suby, you aren't serious are you ??

There's no competition here, unless you make it into one. It's odd how when someone suddenly finds themself wrong, they start throwing around that passive aggressive stuff or the ad hominem accusations and place the blame on the other person..... kinda how ya passed your incompetence on Flexi. Just weird how this stuff happens.

Oh, no bowing needed, just kindly try to refrain from throwing a good company under the bus, when it's your own clumsiness is at fault. Same thing goes for the rest of whatever it is you do, mr Konrad Zuse

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
If you would like to be considered one of the best sign companies, you can achieve by using Adobe Products for design and Onyx Rip software to produce.
I have been teaching customers this for 25 years in the graphics production businesses.