• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This years Christmas stuff

SignManiac

Here are few pics of the stuff we did this year. A photo of our annual parade float taken at night for the Festival of Lights parade. Also, a new set design for Santa photos. I designed the chair for him to pose with the kids and parents mostly from scraps in the shop.

Added a 8' x 16' winter wonderland backdrop along with snow and trees. Last we put up a total of fourteen 4' x 6' custom designed sponsored cards to help support the downtown main street organization.

Attachments

• Christmas Float 2013.jpg
    Christmas Float 2013.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Santas Chair-02 3013.jpg
    Santas Chair-02 3013.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Santas Chair-03 3013.jpg
    Santas Chair-03 3013.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Santas Chair 2013.jpg
    Santas Chair 2013.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Main Street Christmas Cards.jpg
    Main Street Christmas Cards.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Main Street Christmas Cards-01.jpg
    Main Street Christmas Cards-01.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Main Street Christmas Cards-02.jpg
    Main Street Christmas Cards-02.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 123

GWSigns

Nice! Nashville's Christmas parade was cancelled due to weather -

We had a couple of customers who are not going to be able to display the banners we made for them to carry - perhaps they will take care of them and pull them out again next year.

If not, we just might get to make them again!

SignManiac

Thank you John. Coming from you I consider that a real compliment. Truth be told, I had a blast designing them, all 100 card designs. I did them many years ago but they still sell great. All are printed on 10mil coro, but I'm thinking of doing them from polymetal in the future since the price of that stuff has come down. It's only ten dollars more than coro and I think they will hold up longer.

SignManiac

ADRIAN!!!

Nice to see you buddy and thanks. I hope all is well up in North country! What have you been up to? Staying busy I trust.

signmeup

I'm freezing my nay-nays off up here Bob. Got lots of stuff to do... all good. I should be looking into working down in Florida over the winters... :Big Laugh

I have a job that needs posts and concrete and it's paved to boot... too bad it's minus 8 and the ground is starting to freeze. Not sure how I'll get that done.

SignManiac

I don't envy you in the least. I hated digging holes when the ground was thawed, let alone ice! Look on the bright side, summer is only eight months away for you guys in Canada...
We are having the opposite problems right now.

Attachments

• Florida.jpg
    Florida.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 108

GypsyGraphics

maaaan that float was amazing! it looks so beautiful all lit up at night.
(i really wanted to climb on it when you weren't looking)

SignManiac

Yes Gigi, You are one of the few who has seen it in person so you can appreciate the night and day difference. Here's a daytime shot. Nice but not as nice as it is all lit up with the smoke and everything else. This year we had two snow machines going in front of Santa. The crowds ate it up. Not everyday it snows in Florida.

Attachments

• IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 108