• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This years Walldog event. Who is coming?

Joe Diaz

This year is going to be in Plymouth, Wisconsin. For more info go here:
http://plymouthwalldogs.com/

Artists can register here:
http://thewalldogs.com/plymouthsignup.html

Should be a lot of fun, they usually are. There will be a lot of really cool talented people there. If you don't do mural work but are interested in learning, you don't get a better chance to learn from some of the best. If you are an experienced mural artist or painter we would love to see you there too. We have become one big Walldog family and are always looking to adopt.

So who is going to be there?

iSign

Still hope to make it, as the last two were an exceptionally good time, and close to my mom for the extra travel dollar value.. as is the case again this year.
I'm leaving today for 3 days snowboarding with my kids, outside of Seattle& then off to mom's in Chicago, so we'll have to see what the budget allows!

round man

Hopefully I'll be there,..dunno if i have registered yet sometimes my memory fails me about the little details, email me back if you find I haven't if you would Joe,..would love to chew the fat and swap lies again with your mom and dad,....Think Sonny has me on his team again here,...

JoySigns

I'm going, I've never been to Wisconsin and the last two Illinois events have been the experience of a lifetime. There is so much good energy going on at these meets, doing what would seem to be the impossible in so short of time. It kind of restores ones faith in humanity as being a force for good.

Joe Diaz

Still hope to make it, as the last two were an exceptionally good time, and close to my mom for the extra travel dollar value.. as is the case again this year.
I'm leaving today for 3 days snowboarding with my kids, outside of Seattle& then off to mom's in Chicago, so we'll have to see what the budget allows!

Hey Doug, are you flying? If not, and you are passing through our neck of the woods let us know.

Joe Diaz

Hopefully I'll be there,..dunno if i have registered yet sometimes my memory fails me about the little details, email me back if you find I haven't if you would Joe,..would love to chew the fat and swap lies again with your mom and dad,....Think Sonny has me on his team again here,...

Hey Timi,
We don't get the registration info for this meet, so I have no idea of knowing. Deb Karr is who you would want to get a hold of.