• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thor

Thor

Hello,

I am new to signs 101 and recently joined for the puurpose of finding a shop within 150 miles or so of Topeka, KS with either a Summa or Gerber Edge. My business currently jobs out regular projects to company across country and for logistics purposes, are looking for a more local shop. We have multi-colored projects run for us on regular and on-going basis.

I would appreciate any recommendations that you might have.

Thank You!

Last edited:

TXFB.INS

Hello,

I am new to signs 101 and recently joined for the puurpose of finding a shop within 150 miles or so of Topeka, KS with either a Summa or Gerber Edge. My business currently jobs out regular projects to company across country and for logistics purposes, are looking for a more local shop. We have multi-colored projects run for us on regular and on-going basis.

I would appreciate any recommendations that you might have.

Thank You!

have you looked in the MM area here on the sight? im sure there are several guys who can meet your requirements