Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought it was simple

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Billct2, May 3, 2013.

1. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I have to match this for some additional text. looked through all my fonts and tried Identifont without any luck. Note the down strokes on the M curve slightly. Maybe it's a combination of some different fonts, or customized?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1A.jpg
      1A.jpg
      File size:
      7.6 KB
      Views:
    Tags:
  2. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

CLOSEST I COULD GET IS Eagle NummerZwei (Regular) THE ONLY DIFFERENCE Is THE 1
    SHANE

3. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    That's it! They just altered a few characters. Wow, that one is completely new to me.
    Thanks!

4. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

i learned the hard way to identify fonts finally i bought ,find my font for $35 bucks the best money i spent get the trial to convince u it worked for me
    shane

5. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    The fonts there but when I click to buy from the two places taht are supposed to have it...nothing.
    And a search hasn't found it anywhere else? No wonder I never heard of it.

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It is available at MyFonts.com for $40. I tested adding it to a cart and it accepted it without any problem.

7. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Thanks Fred, the links didn't work, and I was looking for Eagle Nummer Zwei, at myfonts it's just Eagle.

8. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It's also simply named Eagle at FontBureau.com who owns the font family. I've never heard of Eagle Nummer Zwei.

What links didn't work?

9. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Whne I searched it brought me to findmyfonts, which had tow links to get the fonts, one of which was myfonts. When I clicked on the link it brought me to myfonts where it said "I got nothing"

10. Fred Weiss

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I think the problem was that you chose the Eagle Nummer Zwei. No idea where FMF found that name. A Google search only shows it at the FMF site. Any of the choices directly below named FontBureauEagle or EagleBook have links that work. I find quite often that you are best off to check all the top selections in FindMyFont to get all the choices.

11. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Thanks