• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thought it was simple

Billct2

I have to match this for some additional text. looked through all my fonts and tried Identifont without any luck. Note the down strokes on the M curve slightly. Maybe it's a combination of some different fonts, or customized?
Thanks

Attachments

• 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 45

Billct2

That's it! They just altered a few characters. Wow, that one is completely new to me.
Thanks!

signwizz

i learned the hard way to identify fonts finally i bought ,find my font for $35 bucks the best money i spent get the trial to convince u it worked for me
shane

Billct2

The fonts there but when I click to buy from the two places taht are supposed to have it...nothing.
And a search hasn't found it anywhere else? No wonder I never heard of it.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The fonts there but when I click to buy from the two places taht are supposed to have it...nothing.
And a search hasn't found it anywhere else? No wonder I never heard of it.

It is available at MyFonts.com for $40. I tested adding it to a cart and it accepted it without any problem.

Billct2

Thanks Fred, the links didn't work, and I was looking for Eagle Nummer Zwei, at myfonts it's just Eagle.

Billct2

Whne I searched it brought me to findmyfonts, which had tow links to get the fonts, one of which was myfonts. When I clicked on the link it brought me to myfonts where it said "I got nothing"

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think the problem was that you chose the Eagle Nummer Zwei. No idea where FMF found that name. A Google search only shows it at the FMF site. Any of the choices directly below named FontBureauEagle or EagleBook have links that work. I find quite often that you are best off to check all the top selections in FindMyFont to get all the choices.