• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on SELLING OUT!

GoodPeopleFlags

Good luck! I think you're doing the right thing. As a sign shop employee-turned business owner-back to employee, I'm much happier as an employee. I get my paycheck every week and I don't have to think about work when I go home at night.

TheSellOut

Well it's OFFICIAL!! As of June 1st, 2011 the "Heath Sign Company" will cease to exist and I will become the Lead Graphic Designer for the "Williams Companies"! As excited as I am, it is also quite sad to know that the doors to my 1st business will be closing for good. I also can't help but feel proud that what I have worked so hard to build in the past 6 years is worth something. And even with the lack of a degree, that my drive and passion to work in an industry that I have long admired has paid off to afford me a comfortable living doing what I love! I have to say thanks to the Signs101 family for this place has, without a doubt, helped shape me into a better signmaker & designer!

njshorts

Well it's OFFICIAL!! As of June 1st, 2011 the "Heath Sign Company" will cease to exist and I will become the Lead Graphic Designer for the "Williams Companies"! As excited as I am, it is also quite sad to know that the doors to my 1st business will be closing for good. I also can't help but feel proud that what I have worked so hard to build in the past 6 years is worth something. And even with the lack of a degree, that my drive and passion to work in an industry that I have long admired has paid off to afford me a comfortable living doing what I love! I have to say thanks to the Signs101 family for this place has, without a doubt, helped shape me into a better signmaker & designer!

congrats, and you're now banned!

:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't worry about closing your doors.... remember that saying about new doors opening.

Think of this whole thing as a stepping stone in your life and quite possibly... someday, you might be opening an even bigger and better shop and you'll have had all this experience, plus from your new job to put to use later.

Nope.... ya did-done-good :thumb:

Bannerday

Sounds great. Wishing you the best of luck.

Don't get so busy that you forget your old friends at Signs 101.

We'll be waiting to hear how your doing.

surf city

Congrats on the choice you have made. They are getting more than their money's worth. Please keep us posted as to what is happening in your life as well as how this new chapter in you're life is going.

Typestries

Congrats Kevin. Did exploration geo work w williams back in college. They are getting one excellent designer. Didn't realize how much they have grown since mid 90's. Keep in touch if ya need anything!

BALLPARK

Congrats man... Hope it all works out well, sounds like you made the right choice.

I hope you stick around still on the forums... ;)