• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this design???

777signs

The layout you have there is what we call the E-MOD Division. What's throwing it off for me is all the gray in the wheelwell area and the windows. Try dropping that out, use the top 7 of your second design with a Gun Metal Gray Diamondplate design with a black, bold, but not overpowering, outline. Worth a look see.

The grey area is the area that will not be wrapped or vinyled.

I understand that the grey area will not be wrapped or vinyled. What I meant was I usually use just a line or outline drawing with no extra fill. OK?

fisheye48

it needs a little more to make it stand out...shadows, an outline of a differant color to draw your eye, maybe a fill in there somewhere...looks kinda plain to me...just my .02

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I would put some space around the 7 so it will be readable. I can't put my finger on the reason, but the white part of the background doesn't work for me. looks unfinished and when the number is also white it clashes. just my $.02.

Last edited:

JManes7

I would put some space around the 7 so it will be readable. I can't put my finger on the reason, but the white part of the background doesn't work for me. looks unfinished and when the number is also white it clashes. just my $.02.

I was thinkin about maybe white reflective ghost flames or somethin inside of the white. :thankyou:

Showtime19

Stay away from reflectives on race cars. The track photographers
will hunt you down and beat you with a pillow case full of nickels.
Blow-outs from the flash can be brutal.

777signs

Stay away from reflectives on race cars. The track photographers
will hunt you down and beat you with a pillow case full of nickels.
Blow-outs from the flash can be brutal.

I will second that. I am a track photographer. I did a big race one year, and a guy had reflective. He came over to buy pics and told him I didn't take any. He asked why and I showed him a picture. I told him to get rid of the reflective. The next year, they guy found me and said he fixed the problem, that night he spent $300 on pictures.