• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this logo?

laserman70

Let me know what you think about this golf course logo.
thanks for the help..

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 104

prime signs

Overall I like it. I would consider removing the tree at the end of ridge and the other one in the word timber.

Last edited:

Marlene

how will this be used? if for a sign, it would be cool to have all the copy contained within the circle as a circle shaped sign looks really nice. the dots on the lower case "i"s could be reworked so that they aren't connected and float above as they should. I'd node edit it down so the triangle shape wasn't as long. the font is pretty good as they can use it for shirts and hats without all the rest and it will still look nice. not too crazy about all the trees, maybe get rid of all of them.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I also think there are too many trees. Maybe just the one with the sun. Move them up a bit and then make the text larger so that Ridge just breaks the circle like Timber does.

laserman70

Ok, trees seem to be too much for all.. Have made some changes you have all suggested.

Attachments

• 3rd.jpg
    3rd.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 84

daveb

General Know-it-all
I didn't get back here soon enough, you've already made all the changes I was going to suggest.... except one. For some reason "Golf Course" in the same script as Timber Ridge really bothers me. Might try something like this or a variation.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 84

SignManiac

I think if Timber is floating off the edge, then Ridge should to the right and it will visually balance better overall.

Jillbeans

You need to node edit and adjust spacing on the Ri area, extending the leg of the R and tucking the i into its armpit.
(under the belly of the R)
The Co on course could be connected too.
I prefer it with GOLF COURSE as has been suggested.
I think the name is leaning out just a bit too far.
Love.....Jill

phototec

Before & After

Looks better, now that we're playing in the day time.

The yellow glow in Timber Ridge looks like the wrong color to me.

And the yellow glow on the right side of the tree is too heavy, over powering the tree branches in that area. I changed the yellow glow to blue, I think any other color will look better than YELLOW here.

And as others have suggested, need to node edit the "i", and separate the dot.

Attachments

• Timber Ridge 4.jpg
    Timber Ridge 4.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Timber Ridge 4 Mod.jpg
    Timber Ridge 4 Mod.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 97

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not a golfer, but the subtle stripes in the one field look more like a farmer's field than a golfing green or grassy area. If this belongs on a golf course, then disregard my statement.

Also, I think the lay of the land cuts off too quickly on the left side.... gives the feeling of falling.

Do you really need a sun ?? timber golf.jpg
Still looks like a moon on the horizon like that.