• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this logo

thinksigns

SnowFlake
something about the paintbrush on the shield I don't like, but it is getting better. Here is another option.

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73

Service Sign Co

Nice one Flame
I don't think grunge or splatter on a sign necessarily means the co is going to make a mess with their paint, who is your customer base, residential, commercial ?

Attachments

• Legendary Painting.jpg
    Legendary Painting.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 68

Jillbeans

Post #19 looks better than post #1 but that brush looks damn happy to be painting if you know what I mean.
Flip it so the stroke is going down, and so the highlight on the metal ferrule would be on the top.
Make the paint splat in a straight line not messy, and for the love of God, not white.
Make Painting biggest.
Lose the black drop shadow or lighten to a grey, (dark green over the shield) you don't want your shadow to have more weight than your words.
It's hurting your legibility.

Pinfinity

Add some color

Possibly think of adding a few colors to the design to suggest the painting company further

Attachments

• legendarypainting.jpg
    legendarypainting.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 68