• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts, Suggestions, & Ideas...

x2chris7x

Here is a logo I am working on for a boutique. She is currently in business and is just changing her name/image. She requested the colors be teal and brown, and she also likes leopard and cheetah print... She wanted to incorporate a fleur de lis with the letters "C C" mirrored on either side of the fleur de lis... So I thought why not use the C's as part of the fleur de lis. I have a couple different versions of fleur de lis... Please let me know what you think looks best, or if you have any other ideas or suggestions.

BTW, Im not a big fan of the spelling, but thats what the customer requested.

x2chris7x

sorry, forgot to press upload...

Attachments

• Cutey-Pye Couture.jpg
    Cutey-Pye Couture.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 153

lexsigns

I really like it only suggestion maybe try coture under in a plain font?
other than that nice job :)

I like the one you used. The dot on the top helps tie in the font for the Cutey and the rectangle in the middle fits with the serifs on the flur de lis.

x2chris7x

I added the "dot" to the fleur de lis b/c I thought it started to resemble a woman with her arms above her head... and the dot would be her head lol. Does anyone else see this? Idk... it was 3am...

x2chris7x

thats not necessarily a sign layout... Could be a business card I guess, just wanted to show what it would look like on a background...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yours would be more of a business card.

This would be more along the lines of a logo.

Attachments

• cuteypie.jpg
    cuteypie.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 178

wwpro

Teal and brown play well together, don't like the font but it's consistent with the type of fleur de lis you're using so no big deal.
Nice job

Marlene

when I read what she wanted I expected to see something that would make me want to throw up but you did a really nice job of making it look good. I like how you did the CC as it isn't in your face and takes a little to see it. I think it looks great the font isn't one of my favorites but for this, it really works. nice job!

Bigdawg

Just Me
when I read what she wanted I expected to see something that would make me want to throw up but you did a really nice job of making it look good. I like how you did the CC as it isn't in your face and takes a little to see it. I think it looks great the font isn't one of my favorites but for this, it really works. nice job!

I agree totally. My first thought when I saw it was "that's cute!" :thumb:

Perks

Two or Three Big & Bold Fleurs beside each other

Rotate Salon name to the right edge

Phone at lower edge

Fill Up background space