• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thread Search

allamericantrade

Well this seams like a NewB question to me and I still am a NewB so here it goes. I am having a problem with my printer and got nowhere in searching threads. I did get a reply with a site for hp wich is only as helpful as hp will allow (not helpful at all) :/ I do however remembered seeing a thread posted by some one in the past month looking for a service company in the NYC area and as a reply a link wich I bookmarked at the time and mysteriosly lost. I have tried using the search functions and veiwed about 15 - 20 pages and couldn't find it. I also decided it wasn't that far back and after veiwing another 50 pages of threads my eyes are beginning to blur them together and I have seen others find a thread they were looking for in seconds flat. so please help. :frustrated: