• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Three Sided POP display

pixel_pusher

I need to figure out a way to create foam core POP displays that consist of three 2'x6' panels joining together to form a triangle that stands up on its own. The trick is that it needs to ship flat with an easy set-up by the store manager. We thought about laying the panels out flat and taping the back side to join the panels together, but that wouldn't fold in such a way as to ship flat and there's the problem of how to join the two ends together so the unit will stand upright.

any ideas?

the attachment is a mockup of what the final will look like.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 1.13.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 1.13.16 PM.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 129

Joe Diaz

We made these for a traveling Smithsonian exhibit. The bases are PVC. The panels are alupanel. The bases have routed slots in them. No extra hardware needed. All you do is snap the whole thing together. It comes apart easy when you want to store or move it too. Not sure it would work with foam core though.

014.JPG 016.JPG 017.JPG 030.JPG 032.JPG

Tony McD

Can you use coroplast?
Cut three 2' x 6' panels
Cut three 4" x 6' strips, and cut a slit down the middle lengthwise to make hinges.
Attach those to the three panels with banner tape, except for one and use some velcro so it can be opened for folding and shipping.