• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Three Tier Mags

SignManiac

Did this for a customer. Gave them three options for a set of mags. Bottom is typical of what everyone around here sells for $50-$60 a pair. The middle I offered for $125.00 and the top set for $200.00.

Customer chose the top version. Upsell design.

Attachments

• Three Tier Mags.jpg
    Three Tier Mags.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 78

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's great. I just did the exact same thing with a client, but I didn't show them any designs first.... and am I ever glad.

They just signed a quote and gave me a deposit for doing their electric signs with us and mentioned they're getting some magnetics done. I asked if I could quote them on those, too ??

Told them I can do a pair for $125.00 or a really nice set for around $225. They said no thanks, we're getting ours from VistaPrint for $13.00 each. Then the fool asks if I would do the layout I did for the sign faces, so he could send that out to Vista............ :ROFLMAO:

Z SIGNS

Nice upsell.

2 beans for the pair is also nice.
I just looked at some invoices from the early 90's
$200 was the norm for a pair

We don't do many mags anymore.
Most of that old bread and butter stuff has gone to you know who.

In a way I am glad because it has forced me to hone my skills and find the the work and customers that you know who can't do.