• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Throwback Thursday: Post your logo over the years.

Joe Diaz

How has your logo/brand/image changed over the years?

This was one of the first signs, when the business was painting and decorating. The paint on this one is still holding up well after all these years. It's inside the shop now:
Diaz Sign Art first sign.jpg

This is the logo over the years. Most of these were taking from old business cards:
OLD logos.jpg

...and our logo today:
Diaz Sign Art Logo.jpg

Post em if you got em.

C

ColoPrinthead

It's pretty neat to see how your logo has changed over the years, thanks.

wildside

It is amazing to see how things change over the years and at the same time how the years change our perspective of what the past "looked like".

Attachments

• brand evolution 2014.jpg
    brand evolution 2014.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 75

SignManiac

I wished I had kept mine from that far back in the early 70's. Only record from that long ago would have been pencil drawn. Even 35 mil film cameras weren't that convenient back then. Now with everything digital you can keep everything. These are all I have from 1992 on along with few different ideas I considered but didn't really use.

My name is a tough one to develop and project the image of signs. Not that it made any difference. Locally I'm pretty well known just by the name Skywatch and most people know what I do. I think it's too late to change names now after twenty two years.

Attachments

• Skywatch Logo idea2.jpg
    Skywatch Logo idea2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Skywatch Logo New.jpg
    Skywatch Logo New.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 90
  • Skywatch Logo Old-03.jpg
    Skywatch Logo Old-03.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 65
  • Skywatch Logo Old-04.jpg
    Skywatch Logo Old-04.jpg